|Trillion Dollar Highway Plans
= Multiple Bypass Surgery
a state by state list
|High Priority Corridors
specified by Congress in 1991, 1995, 1998, 2005, 2012
|Corridors of the Future|
| J. Edgar Hoover Parkway: transportation surveillance,
mileage taxes, RFID & video tolling
Corridor A to X in AL, GA, MD, MS, NC, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV
High Priority Corridor 3: East - West Transamerica Corridor
I-66, US 460, Kentucky 80, US 400, US 54, I-40
East-West Transamerica Corridor commencing on the Atlantic Coast in the Hampton Roads area going westward across Virginia to the vicinity of Lynchburg, Virginia, continuing west to serve Roanoke and then to a West Virginia corridor centered around Beckley to Welch as part of the Coalfields Expressway described in section 1069(v), then to Williamson sharing a common corridor with the I-73/74 Corridor (referred to in item 12 of the table contained in subsection (f)), then to a Kentucky Corridor centered on the cities of Pikeville, Jenkins, Hazard, London, Somerset; then generally following the Louie B. Nunn Parkway corridor [I-66] from Somerset to Columbia, to I-65; then to Bowling Green, Hopkinsville, Benton, and Paducah, into Illinois, and into Missouri and exiting western Missouri and moving westward across southern Kansas.
In New Mexico, upgrade Route 54.
High Priority Corridor 27: Camino Real Corridor
The Camino Real Corridor from El Paso, Texas, to Denver, Colorado, as follows:
- In the State of Texas, the Camino Real Corridor shall generally follow--
- .arterials from the international ports of entry to I-10 in El Paso County; and
- .I-10 from El Paso County to the New Mexico border.
- In the State of New Mexico, the Camino Real Corridor shall generally follow--
- I-10 from the Texas Border to Las Cruces; and
- I-25 from Las Cruces to the Colorado Border.
- In the State of Colorado, the Camino Real Corridor shall generally follow I-25 from the New Mexico border to Denver continuing to the Wyoming border.
- In the State of Wyoming, the Camino Real Corridor shall generally follow--
- I-25 north to join with I-90 at Buffalo; and
- I-90 to the Montana border.
- In the State of Montana, the Camino Real Corridor shall generally follow--
- I-90 to Billings; and
- Montana Route 3, United States Route 12, United States Route 191, United States Route 87, to I-15 at Great Falls; and
- I-15 from Great Falls to the Canadian border.
High Priority Corridor 38: The Ports-to-Plains Corridor
The Ports-Plains Corridor from Laredo, Texas, via I-27 to Denver Colorado, shall include:
- In the State of Texas the Ports-to-Plains Corridor shall generally follow United States Route 287 from Dumas to the border between the States of Texas and Oklahoma, and also United States Route 87 from Dumas to the border between the States of Texas and New Mexico.
- In the State of Oklahoma, the Ports-to-Plains Corridor shall generally follow United States Route 287 from the border between the States of Texas and Oklahoma to the border between the States of Oklahoma and Colorado.
- In the State of Colorado, the Ports-to-Plains Corridor shall generally follow
- ed States Route 287 from the border between the States of Oklahoma and Colorado to Limon; and
- Interstate Route 70 from Limon to Denver
- In the State of New Mexico, the Ports-to-Plains Corridor shall generally follow United States Route 87 from the border between the States of Texas and New Mexico to Raton.
High Priority Corridor 51: SPIRIT Corridor
The SPIRIT Corridor on United States Route 54 from El Paso, Texas, through New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma to Wichita, Kansas. [partial overlap with Corridor 3]