|Trillion Dollar Highway Plans
= Multiple Bypass Surgery
a state by state list
|High Priority Corridors
specified by Congress in 1991, 1995, 1998, 2005, 2012
|Corridors of the Future|
| J. Edgar Hoover Parkway: transportation surveillance,
mileage taxes, RFID & video tolling
Corridor A to X in AL, GA, MD, MS, NC, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV
High Priority Corridor 14: Heartland Expressway
I-76, Colorado 71, Nebraska 71, US 26, US 385, SD 79
Heartland Expressway from Denver, Colorado, through Scottsbluff, Nebraska, to Rapid City, South Dakota as follows:
- In the State of Colorado, the Heartland Expressway Corridor shall generally follow-
- Interstate 76 from Denver to Brush; and
- Colorado Highway 71 from Limon to the border between the States of Colorado
- And Nebraska.
- In the State of Nebraska, the Heartland Expressway Corridor shall generally follow-
- Nebraska Highway 71 from the border between the States of Colorado and Nebraska to Scottsbluff;
- United States Route 26 from Scottsbluff to the intersection with State Highway L62A;
- State Highway L62A from the intersection with United States Route 26 to United States Route 385 north of Bridgeport;
- United States Route 385 to the border between the States of Nebraska and South Dakota; and
- United States Highway 26 from Scottsbluff to the border of the States of Nebraska and Wyoming.
- In the State of Wyoming, the Heartland Expressway Corridor shall generally follow United States Highway 26 from the border of the States of Nebraska and Wyoming to the termination at Interstate 25 at Interchange Number 94.
- In the State of South Dakota, the Heartland Expressway Corridor shall generally follow-
- United States Route 385 from the border between the States of Nebraska and South Dakota to the intersection with 1 State Highway 79; and
- State Highway 79 from the intersection with United States Route 385 to Rapid City.''
High Priority Corridor 23: Interstate 35
The Interstate Route 35 Corridor from Laredo, Texas, through Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to Wichita, Kansas, to Kansas City, Kansas/ Missouri, to Des Moines, Iowa, to Minneapolis, Minnesota, to Duluth, Minnesota, including I-29 between Kansas City and the Canadian border and the connection from Wichita, Kansas, to Sioux City, Iowa, which includes I-135 from Wichita, Kansas to Salina, Kansas, United States Route 81 from Salina, Kansas, to Norfolk, Nebraska, Nebraska State Route 35 from Norfolk, Nebraska, to South Sioux City, Nebraska, and the connection to I-29 in Sioux City, Iowa.